NYSC musings...In the beginning...

For the first time, I have successfully mustered the will to put pen to paper put fingers to keyboard and write about my NYSC experience. So much has happened in the last one year that it would be difficult to to give an accurate chronicle, so I may connect the dots from the present to the past or vice versa or just haphazardly. It will also be a drag to write just one extremely long post so I'll write in series, here's the first...enjoy!



In the beginning...

It all began in July 2014 when I collected my deployment letter, with a bit of dread and excitement I opened it and behold I was deployed to Yobe state, the heart of boko haram! But my country loves me too much to send me to the crossfires of the war on terror so I was asked to report about a month later than my batch was scheduled for, in Abuja where I would do my orientation camp and hopefully remain or so I thought...to be continued...

Comments

Popular Posts