NYSC musings (3)...Flight to Abuja, thankfully not the last, lol..

...drumrolls...and here we are, enjoy!



Flight to Abuja...

My sister-friend Ruth and I began this journey together as we shared similar deployment brouhaha experience. We got to the MMA2 airport that morning, went through the procedure and surprisingly by the time we would take off we were only about 10mins late and the airline apologized! Frankly, I had expected our 7am flight would probably not take off until 9 or 10 am, I hope that whenever possible flight schedules are strictly adhered to by our Nigerian airlines. Back to the story, we landed at about 8am at the NAIA and praise God! At the end of that flight I still had my hearing because it felt like my head was going to implode. I was almost going to open the window and jump out That's it for now, don't miss the next post! I will be telling something a Nigerian politician did that well, shocked the hell out of me!...See you soon, and yes, I will try to make the next post come in time. Bye!

Comments

Popular Posts