NYSC musings (2)...Many firsts

Let me first of all apologize for the tardiness of this new post in the NYSC musings series, to show how sorry I am I'll publish two posts in this series in a roll, although I'm not sure that there's anyone following. Ah well, I'll keep blogging away...Enjoy...



Many firsts...

...Ebola struck. Oh Ebola!...It's tempting to digress and talk about the Ebola episode but that's not the subject of this piece, so...my hopes were shattered, I couldn't do my orientation in Abuja let alone remain there, nevertheless I was given the opportunity to visit the capital city for the first time, for a two day registration and redeployment exercise. It was also the first time I would travel anywhere up north or that far so I bought a plane ticket, also for the first time...That's it for this post but hold on!Next post coming now as promised :)

Comments

Popular Posts